Thursday, October 25, 2007

The great hair experiment - day 6

Well, not washing the hair yesterday wasn't such a great idea, at least if you consider how it's looking today. Everything's kind of dirty and tangled. At least it feels alright.

Anyway, it might actually be good for the scalp (and for this experiment) to not wash it every day. I'm hoping my hair will get used to not being washed with shampoo sooner if I don't wash it with water every day. Maybe I'll even get to the point where I only have to use water three times a week. And while I'm at it, I might as well quit drinking it too. I'll call it The Great Water Experiment. Thirty days without water. I'll survive on nothing but the tears of joy I'll be crying when this is over.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP