Saturday, November 10, 2007

The great hair experiment - day 22

I spent some time today reading about other people's experiences with stopping washing their hair. I was surprised to read that so many had stopped rinsing with water as well. After two weeks of not washing with anything a lot of people said their hair began to clean itself, but there were others who were frustrated after three months.

If I were to stop rinsing with water, I'd either have to have much shorter hair or two weeks with no interaction with anyone. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of oil I'd be producing. I bet they could close entire oil fields and we still wouldn't have to worry about peak oil any time soon.

There were some people who kept rinsing with water, and after a month or so their hair didn't look greasy anymore. But there were also a lot of people who tried it for much longer and still weren't happy, which has got me thinking that this whole experiment might actually prove to be a huge mistake.

I shudder at the thought of having to go on much further than the month I had planned.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP