Thursday, November 15, 2007

The great hair experiment - day 27

Two days without washing the hair seems to be the limit. I've had dirtier looking hair, but this is about as far as I'm willing to go right now. Time for another rinse.

I must say I'm becoming rather worried, since there's only a few days left and I was kind of hoping a month would be more than enough to start seeing results. Currently, I'm not sure there's much improvement. It may be that I should've gone cold turkey from the beginning and just stopping washing with water as well. It's just that it gets pretty unbearable after a week, and there's no guarantee of any results.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP