Monday, December 17, 2007

The great hair experiment - December update


Just dip the old noodle in an icy lake and you'll be fine. (Photo by GlenFa)

It's now been about two months since I first stopped washing my hair, so I guess this blog is due for an update.

Since I stopped posting regularly, things have been pretty good hairwise. Better than they were before, actually. My hair looks pretty clean and feels nice as well. I haven't missed shampooing one bit. I currently wash with water about every other day, though I have tried going for three days between washes. It can be done, but it doesn't look too good. Every other day seems to be working for now at least.

I encourage you to try this experiment as well (and if you do, post your comments on how it went). Even the Royal Society of Chemistry is behind me on this one. You'll not only save money, you'll save the world. Or something.

I should stress, as I have done before, that to get results you really need to rinse your hair with cold water afterwards. You can wash it with warm water first, but without the cold rinse it won't look clean. Well, mine didn't at least.



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP