Thursday, March 27, 2008

Preventing Mouth Ulcers with Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Results after Three Weeks


Sodium lauryl sulfate is what makes toothpaste foam. (Photo by Leo Reynolds)

As I wrote earlier, I was hoping to get rid of the mouth ulcers that appear every now and then by switching from a normal toothpaste to a tea trea oil toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulfate.

Unfortunately, the results have been rather disappointing. During the time I've been using the new toothpaste, I've had two mouth ulcers, which I don't think is an improvement at all. I'm going to continue the experiment until the toothpaste runs out, but seeing as it costs like 5 euros per tube, I won't be buying it again.

Here's the ingredient list: chalk, water, vegetable glycerine, carrageenan, essential tea tree oil, propolis, myrh.

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP