Monday, May 12, 2008

Fat Camp - Day 8


Whoever invented the cheesecake was a culinary genius. (Photo by chocolate_monster_mel)

I was back to slightly more than 61 kilos, but then yesterday it had dropped back to 60. As a countermeasure, I ate a huge dinner (with red wine) and finished it off with cheesecake. I'm determinately approaching 62 kg, and after that - who knows?

I ate pizza again on Saturday, and while pizza and beer are certainly key ingredients in gaining weight, eating so much severely impaired my ability to drink beer. It was a real struggle from that point on. Also, I felt pretty terrible the next morning, and I attribute that feeling to the pizza, not the beer (no, really). It reminded me why I don't usually eat pizza.

I've also been consuming large amounts of chocolate, but perhaps for the first time in my life, I'm growing a little sick of it. Instead of craving for chocolate it has become a habit, something mandatory almost. Imagine that. Maybe the key to getting rid of all your addictions is to overdose on them?

Go to next post on this experiment



Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Yahoo

0 kommenttia:

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP